Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Just bought a TMX from Glenn Hunting with one of his release triggers in it. It is awesome; supper fast lock time; rivals a Seitz or Ljutic.

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
I have no experience with a Hunting release trigger but I have had Glenn Hunting do other work for me. Glenn does excellent work at reasonable prices. I would not hesitate to use a release made by him. I did have a little gun problem at Silver Dollar. Glenn came by in his golf cart, picked up the gun, did the work and delivered it back to me. He fixed the problem and pointed out another problem that will need to be addressed in another year or so. I respect and trust Glenn Hunting.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hunting did a less than satisfactory job on my release triggers. After three attempts I sent them to Allor. Hunting did work on my locking mechanism while he had my Perrazi there and did a good job on it.
I did not restart this thread, jbshep did, and I am glad he is satisfied with his TMX.
Regards, Snooky

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have a select release/release perrazi trigger by Glen and am very happy. He is great to work with and very fair.I highly recommend him. Doc Patty

A

·
0 Posts
I have had alot of work done on many guns by Glen,never a problem,he's one of the best mechanics I know.

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
Glen is an awesome mechanic and one I am proud to have worked with several years. Anyone who is capable of keeping an Ottoman happy is a rare individual!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.