Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my beagle dogs and must sell the remaining equipment.
I have for sale a 5’ X 8’ Hunting Dog Trailer / Kennel that will accommodate up to 8 beagle dogs…. Two beagle dogs can easily fit in each side of the divided boxes. (See pics)
I’d say the boxes would be comfortable for only one of the larger breed dogs. Boxes are 24” X 24” X 48” with a diving wall in the middle.
Storage box measures 57” X 27” X 8.5”. Sides and top are ¼” and bottom is 1/8”.
Built this rig myself never intending to sell. I am a certified welder and completed all of the welding myself so I will guarantee my work.
Tires are C rated 6 ply trailer tires & like new and have approximately 300 miles on them.
This trailer pulls great and does not wonder around and is easy to back up. You will forget you have it behind you.
I am looking to trade for a tandem axle trailer in the 14’ – 16’ range. Trailer must be in great shape with like new tires.
Cash price is $950.00.
I have this listed on several different sites.
I am not currently a frequent poster here but used to be.
I am in northeastern Ky. If interested please call me….
Thanks, James
Ph# 606-nine two 2-three 88four
[email protected] Remove the X’s

·
Premium Member
10,398 Posts
Nice chatting with you on the phone-- consider this a deal- as I have smaller dogs pending our next conversation

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK GN7777777,
I'm marking the Trailer SOLD based on our most recent discussion.
Looking to next week, the weather guys around here are sayin' "look out".
Should be OK for next weekend though.....
Thanks, James

·
Premium Member
10,398 Posts
Great guy to deal with- picked the trailer up this weekend and it traveled well back to Iowa

He really put a nice unit together

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Premium Member
10,398 Posts
Driving 20 hours to get it doesnt feel like I stole anything and I am going to do a few modifications to it at some cost but it is ideal for Brittany sized dogs and very interesting design features on it.

He did a great job and well thought out.

People are capable of amazing things- he didnt need to be one of the larger companies to make this happen.

regards from Iowa

Gene

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.