Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale I have 1175 once fired old AA hulls. Price is .05 per hull plus shipping. I also have 1600 blue Peters hulls that I would say are twice fired see picture price is .03 per hull plus shipping. Email is best for contact [email protected]

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Are the Green Peters identical to the Blues? I have both and have loaded both the same way as a Nitro/STS. I just wondered if there was any difference between the (2) other than color?

Up for some Blue Peters hulls for sale.

Matt

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
APrice--From the left to right: Blue Peters(smooth), Green Peters(smooth), Blue RXP(ribbed), Green RXP(ribbed).

Matt

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Guys guys. Nothing was intentionally turned. Anything that had turned happened in my attempt to keep them from rolling off the unlevel counter. The Green says Light 9 and Remington on it. Its has the head stamp Remington Peters just like the Blue ones. Hulls are the same thick smooth material. Technically no it doesn't say Peters on the hull. None of the hulls i have say Premier on them however and i don't remember my dad buying and shooting these so they could have very well had boxes marked Premier. I didn't personally shoot them they were my dads. I guess i assumed it was the same as the Blue Peters because it wasn't marked anything else. Checked my bucket of them and they were all the same. Would it be marked Premier or thats just what they were called?--Matt

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
It's a Remington Premier just as I figured, everyone made has Remington Peters stamped on the base. The Premier and the Peters "blue magic" are entirely different in construction, the premier is unibody and the Peters has a base wad. They stopped making them around 1995-6 now your a little more egumicated.

·
Registered
190 Posts
TOOLMAKER 251........You are just dead flat wrong.

Except for the color, They are EXACTLY the same one piece hull.

Now consider YOURSELF more edumacated on the subject.

Mark

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Mark, Yes the blue magic is a unibody along with the Remington premier but were known for inner hull seperation. I had one around 20 years ago when I ejected the shell the brass portion was in my hand and the entire inner hull was in the forcing cone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.