Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made a major load home,I had all the STS and the Nitros,and then bought out a whole reloading operation,and now have about 6 garbage cans full of winchester hulls.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I would take all those Winchester hulls and take them to the landfill. Or let Fleming shoot them. How much did you spend on that DB81? Not worth the chance of a migrated base wad!

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
You can NEVER have enough good hulls. I'm like a pack mouse with hulls. I'll often come home from a shoot with more hulls than i took loaded shells.

Matt

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
You can't have too many hulls. I save all mine. (GC, Estate, STS, AA) Haven't loaded a shell in 5+ years. Don't have the time and now it looks like shot will be too expensive. I don't think it's worth reloading to save 25 or 30 cents a box. Larry

·
Registered
10,226 Posts
Chug, Now just how many shooters are you loading for??? If just for yourself, I think you have enough now!!! LOL. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Excess brings the satisfaction of not having to tape hulls together to get just one more loading out of them.

I'm VERY satisfied at the moment.

MK

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I have 2 garbage pails of AA hulls which are once fired. One garbage pail is from the 100th Grand and the other is from the year 2000 Grand. I don't know why I have never loaded or shot any of them.

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
I was suprised that packman got in this thread. Hey guy send a picture of your hulls???? He has them everywhere. bathroom, bedroom, garage, upstairs,downstairs--everywhere in the house, garage and storage shed. motordoc

·
Registered
662 Posts
Based on what I have seen and read on this thread, I MUST go out today and collect some hulls. I am no where near the correct amount of hulls needed to be included in the hull hoarder club. Thanks guys wife IS wrong. I am not the club president! Paul in Nebraska.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Is your garage full??????? If not - you don't have enough! ha My garage looks like a barn with a lot of john deere green - case IH red and ford gray.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.