Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make and sell a hull feeder for a Spolar. I have seen a couple videos of them but never seen one for sale.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Not anymore,P/W,used to offer them,but it only lasted a few years and then they discontinued,them.I had one and then the drive motor,froze up, so I went ahead and moded a Dillon shell feeder to take,12,20,28 and .410 shells,using the P/W lower feed assembly.

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
Does anyone make and sell a hull feeder for a Spolar. I have seen a couple videos of them but never seen one for sale.
Why? It will not make it any faster and just give more things to fiddle with and foul up. I imagine there is a damn good reason Spolar has never made one.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Some people just like to fiddle with things. Buy a new tool or toy and the first thing they do is take it a part. See what makes it work, customize it, ‘improve it’.
Some people are satisfied with things the way they are, some people have an insatiable curiosity about mechanical things.

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
Some people just like to fiddle with things. Buy a new tool or toy and the first thing they do is take it a part. See what makes it work, customize it, ‘improve it’.
Some people are satisfied with things the way they are, some people have an insatiable curiosity about mechanical things.
I am a retired mechanic. I have "fiddled " with enough things over my 33 year career to know when something as good as the Spolar is works, don't mess with it. Some people just can't stand something that works perfectly.

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
I am a retired mechanic. I have "fiddled " with enough things over my 33 year career to know when something as good as the Spolar is works, don't mess with it. Some people just can't stand something that works perfectly.
Being of Italian decent I’m sure there is always room for improvements

1 - 7 of 7 Posts