Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still selling 4 box carriers $15, Hull bgs $20, Mec, Hornady, PW Reloader covers $45. All prices include shipping to you!

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/yarthur/nov2998.jpg

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Special orders taken!

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've started sewing again. Email me if you'd like to order something! You can reply here if you have any questions or comments......Thanks!

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use 9 bags for the Mec Covers. The mec cover also fit the PW and Hornady reloaders. The spolar cover is made differently....

<a href="http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/yarthur/?action=view&current=IMG_0544.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UP for Tony....You can see the picture with the Lawrence Reloader cover, trimmed in red. Here is the Rem STS trimmed in Black.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A few people emailed me and asked if they had to send bags for me to make them a product. NO! I have plenty of bags. If you are sentimental about some bags and want me to incorporate them into a product....by all means send them!
I try my hardest to use whatever bags YOU want me to use.....out of my stock or yours. Unfortunately, I can't give money off the product if I use your bags, as most of the price of my products is labor. Naturally, some of the more rare ones, I might not have. BUT....If you have them and want them made into something, email me.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have most any brand you've seen or heard of. If you want something made up with a special brand of bag, I hopefully have it. There are some I have very few of, but if you have special bags and want me to make you a product, email me!

·
Registered
68 Posts
How does a person pay for one of these items. I am not setup with paypal or anything like that. Credit card or personal check or money order???

Thank you

Austin Fatts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Email me and we can make arrangements. I take personal checks!

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm looking for a good supply of Remington STS bags......Anyone want some products made for a GOOD trade? I need LOTS of them!

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/yarthur/th_IMG_1181.jpg

Spolar cover in a patchwork design

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
Up,Up and away for some nice products made in AMERICA by an AMERICAN. I still use the ones you made for me,Yvonne. Keep up the good work and don't forget to Break-em all. Jeff

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the nice words and the UP!!! Someone saw it and ordered this curtain! I will be putting tabs on the top to attach it to the round curtain rod. I can also make a pocket to slide it on a flat rod. I can make 2 to separate it in the middle...make a valance and a privacy curtain.....Your wish is my command!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.