Trapshooters Forum banner

Hudson Jackpot Results

742 5
Well the weather was just beautiful sunny and warm except for that south wind and boy did it play HAVOC on the shooters. Top score of 46 and only four 25 straights at the 16 yard none at the 25 yard.
We had a unexpected guest show up
Sandra Jo Jack and she was the talk down at the clubhouse. All I can say is WOW what a great person she talked with everyone and shot round after round.
Dave Mansell shot our first 25 then
Sandra Jo Jack shot one. At the end of the day Riley Meyer shoots two 25 straights and did I mention he broke his collar bone 3 weeks ago.
We had pulled pork and hotdogs for lunch thanks to Nikki and Tammy for getting that going. Some one spread a rumor it was Wolf roast. It was a pork butt for sure.
And thanks to all the volunteers that make these shoots happen.

Winners go like this.
1st class
1 Sandra Jo Jack
2 Sandra Jo Jack
2nd class
1 Dave Mansell
2 Jimmy Bowen
3rd class
1 Sandra Jo Jack
2 Bob Meyer
4th class
1 Dennis Handlos
2 Rick Gregerson
5th class
1 Cole Sutheimer
2 Mike Cravens

Thanks
Bob
Reactions: Jimmy Bowen
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well the weather was just beautiful sunny and warm except for that south wind and boy did it play HAVOC on the shooters. Top score of 46 and only four 25 straights at the 16 yard none at the 25 yard.
We had a unexpected guest show up
Sandra Jo Jack and she was the talk down at the clubhouse. All I can say is WOW what a great person she talked with everyone and shot round after round.
Dave Mansell shot our first 25 then
Sandra Jo Jack shot one. At the end of the day Riley Meyer shoots two 25 straights and did I mention he broke his collar bone 3 weeks ago.
We had pulled pork and hotdogs for lunch thanks to Nikki and Tammy for getting that going. Some one spread a rumor it was Wolf roast. It was a pork butt for sure.
And thanks to all the volunteers that make these shoots happen.

Winners go like this.
1st class
1 Sandra Jo Jack
2 Sandra Jo Jack
2nd class
1 Dave Mansell
2 Jimmy Bowen
3rd class
1 Sandra Jo Jack
2 Bob Meyer
4th class
1 Dennis Handlos
2 Rick Gregerson
5th class
1 Cole Sutheimer
2 Mike Cravens

Thanks
Bob

· Registered
6,254 Posts
Thanks, Bob, for putting on another great shoot, I had a lot of fun, despite my scores! The photo immediately above is (L to R) Dave Mansell, Grace Mansell, and Sandra Jo Jack. Sandra spent a considerable amount of time with Grace throughout the day, working with her, tweaking small things, helping Grace become an even better shooter than she already is. Sandra has helped me in the past also, though I must have forgot, because it didn't show in my scores!
Like Bob said, the wind was tough, but the temps were great! Spring is on it's way! Some even shot in short sleeves.
Bob forgot to mention the 'candied bacon' he brought, it went like hotcakes, some of it to the dogs. I am their buddy for life after sharing some with them.
I can't wait for the "big" Jackpot Shoot at Hudson April 18th!

· Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Bob and the Hudson crew are doing a GREAT job putting on the Jackpot shoots. Thanks to everyone who helped out. The warm weather brought out lots of shooters and that was good to see.

And, yes, that candied bacon was to die for. It was the best I've ever tasted. Nice job to whoever made it.

Jimmy Bowen

· Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob and the Hudson crew are doing a GREAT job putting on the Jackpot shoots. Thanks to everyone who helped out. The warm weather brought out lots of shooters and that was good to see.

And, yes, that candied bacon was to die for. It was the best I've ever tasted. Nice job to whoever made it.

Jimmy Bowen
The Candie Bacon was made by Big Guys Barbecue
Just N of the club on 35
Tammy and Mike brought to share.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.