Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hubbart case co Mach-1 case.

The Mach-1 is a case with 1 36" compartment for the bbl, a compartment for the receiver, a compartment for the forearm, and a compartment with a lid for accessories.

Exterior Color is black.

Interior colors are black or blue.

The case will have the heavy duty latches pictured.

Regular price is $350.00 plus $45.00 extra for the heavy duty latches, plus tax and shipping.

On sale now for $350.00 plus tax and shipping. No charge for the H-D latches.

Thank you Doug.

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Buy with confidence

I just received mine from Doug and it is built like a bank vault and the fit/finish are impeccable !

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Anyone who is on the fence about this - I received my case from Doug last week and it is magnificent and a smokin' deal. Beautifully made and sturdy enough to last a very long time. Doug worked with me to build a case that will be functional with most of my guns - SBT, pump and semi-auto, so the case is really several cases in one. His craftsmanship is first class and he's a pleasant and very cooperative person - highly recommended and for this bargain price, his cases are a phenomenal value.

BTW - this is an entirely unsolicited endorsement. I just want to give credit where it is due and support a great vendor.

Pete

·
Vendor
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The flathead is going into a 41 Ford pickup.

I am doing the body work on the truck cab now . Hope to have it running in late 2021.

·
Vendor
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Mark, yes I can build you a case that will accommodate a bbl.

Price would be $250.00 plus shipping and tax.

Thank you Doug

1 - 20 of 22 Posts