Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
house resolution 759, Bill renames Ellis Island library as the, " BOB HOPE memorial Library. im watching this excitement as it unfolds on c-span. im not sure of which way i want the vote to go. have 2 minutes 47 seconds to go. no, 36 seconds. ill keep you pin heads informed of the outcome.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like it passed, demo's voted 222 yea, 1 nay 10 nv
repubs voted 191 yea zero nay, 10 nv . exciteing to site here in the comfort of my home and watch big washington d c politcs at work. im glad they got this name change resolved in an orderly fashion. this is something that i have been loseing sleep over now for a long time.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Well thank you sober boy for that thrilling update. I've been worried to death over the outcome of that vote.

Now if our elected idiots would tackle some of the more minor problems affecting this country. Like tax reform, Border security, Deporting ALL the ILLEGALS, Fixing the social security program, Prosecuting all the treasonist bastards trying to undermine the country. And get rid of all the stupid unconstitutional gun laws.

Jim

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Jim, what's the matter with you? You know only free people can own weapons. Most of the sheep that inhabit this country don't want those nasty weapons pouncing on them while they sleep.

And they sure don't want to hurt our migrant workers' feelings either.

Your post is way too sensible, can't wait till the pukes respond.

HM

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Sorry HM, Guess I was caught in a weak moment. In the future I'll try to cut back on the sensible drivel. Just to promote harmony among the less sensible leftist neocons that lurk on here, Waiting patiently in the shadows for any opportunity to spew their treasonist hatred.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.