Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/02/us-walmart-china-idUSBREA0103O20140102

How was your donkey meat today? Mine tasted a little like dog.

WTF....What the fox? 5 spice donkey meat. 2014 gets off to a great start for Wal-mart.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Why is Mao Mart selling donkey meat in the first place?

·
Registered
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just another fun fact about our buddies that we are indebted to. We could probably lower our debt by rounding up all of the vermin in NYC (& D.C.) and shipping them over as Rat McNugget's.

·
Registered
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just hire a good marketing firm and you've got success.

DONKEY.....It's what's for dinner!

DONKEY.....The other white meat!

·
Molon Labe
11,992 Posts
When I was in Thailand they were having problems with the rat population in Bangkok, so they started printing recipes for eating rats, the population got under control pretty fast

But the do eat some of the damnedest things in the orient

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
The reason Humans are the top species, is not because we are smarter than all the other species. It is because we will eat anything that is eatable. If you don't believe that go to any open market in Asia, India, or Africa. We have truly cast iron guts, and can process just about anything eatable to get the maximum nutrition value out of the substance.

·
Molon Labe
11,992 Posts
Hope it isn't rotten fish meat, cocoons, dog, cat, eggs buried in water oxen $hit, eggs buried in the beach when they were just about to hatch so the salt water would "preserve" them, of any of the other delicacies I have seen them eat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts