Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How Y

Haven't been on here (or even shot a round of trap) in about 3 years. Financial problems forced me to sell my guns and put my 2nd passion (first is family, of course) on hold. Had to quit going here or I would have gone bonkers. Found a Mossberg 500 high rib at a gun show a couple of months ago. paid $250 for it. Took it to the gun club and shot 24 from 16 and 23 from 27 practice. Not my former 682x or TM1 but it sure got the juices flowing. Hope to get back on my feet and join all my buds again soon. Cubancigar-You know who I am. Been monitoring this site again for the last few weeks and I sure have missed y'all. Looking forward to reading all the posts even if I can't shoot much anymore. Jim.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
That is truly awesome to here Jim where is it you shoot out of? There I no better therapy on the planet.

Brady Gies

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Welcome back. I moved away from all my friends and family last year. Don't ask, I just did. This web site is great therapy. Bill

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Come on out to Melba or Marsing Jim, we all miss you. I have been asked about you more than once.We all know what it is like to put family first when needed. I will buy you a couple rounds of trap and charge you member price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts