Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
4,812 Posts
I talked to Rob on Tuesday. Still looking for a manufacturer in Europe. Rob has parts for the SKBs for the next ten years and complete guns in inventory.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hey TinMan,

Haven't heard from you in months...good to see you're still around!

Sold my 85TSS to BlueRaven...his son is smok'n targets with it. I'm shooting a top single again. Love the look and feel of those unsingles but they just amplify with cross eye dominance issues.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Joe, could you explain your problem with cross eye dominance? I'm finding a certain target that might be a cross eye situation. Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hey Jim,

I'm right handed but very strong left eye dominant and it's getting worse. I'm not sure why, but Un-Single SBTs seem to amplify the vision issue. I tried tape and even resorted to shooting one eyed, but just could not master shooting the Un-Single. I've been told some people just can't.

You probably recall me referring to MYSTERY MISSES...targets that I thought I was dead on sailing out into the lake. I'm not making excuses, but I did sell my 85TSS and another Un-Single because of that. I loved the look and feel, but just could not overcome the problem.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Rob is going to run out of parts a lot sooner than 10 yrs. if my SKB's keep breaking. One is back for the second time in a month, and another needs to go back as soon as the first one gets home. They have been pretty trouble free overall, just their turn to break. Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.