Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 11:55pm here in Upstate New York ( land of taxes ). I just went outside to my car. Took a flashlight so that I didn't step in any dog poop and noticed there were Nightcrawlers out. It's almost 60 degrees here. How about where you live ?? Larry Evans

·
Registered
191 Posts
Single digits at night here in Central Washington state last week. Somewhere in the low to mid 30's today, some of the snow was actually melting.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well Larry,

It is 38 this morning in Saratoga Springs, NY. No night crawlers on the lawn in this Upstate NY town.Too much snow on the ground.

I do plan on going to a club and shooting today for the first time since last October.

I was not going to start practicing until March but I'm starting to get the competitive itch. Any way, I need the empties.

Dr. Honk

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
going up to the 60's in Mass. today, there goes the 18" of global warming I had in the back yard!!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
42 at noon today, with 40 to 50 MPH winds coming from your direction Larry. I went out around 10 last evening and couldn't believe it was December...being 15 miles from you, I know you aren't fooling me...

Did you catch any worms ??? With the new $10.00 Trout Stamp the Governor wants us to buy, I guess we will have to eat the worms and not go fishing. Oh, Did I hear something about a "Worm Tax" also ???

Dave

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
41 today, fricking heatwave. We are having a very hard winter. It has been cold and lots of snow

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Well at noon today it finally got to -10 here in Kasilof Alaska. Tonight they are calling for -30. Brrrrrrr!

·
Registered
808 Posts
I had to work yesterday (Sat), and when I went in at 6 a.m. it was 59 degrees here in IL. After a heavy rain around noon and a wind switch to the Northwest I came out at 5 p.m. and the inside windows of every car and truck on the lot was fogged over. The outside air had cooled so fast that we were all fogged on the interior. When I started the truck up the mirror temp gauge read 34. Luckily my nephew gave me a Sham-wow for Christmas as a little gag gift, used it to wipe off the inside windshield moisture and head home.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.