Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I can. You get directions to drive or address to ship and get it to Giacomo. That is how I do mine. Dave

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes I can. You get directions to drive or address to ship and get it to Giacomo. That is how I do mine. Dave

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Rich no disrespect but if you can,t take the top lever out how will you fit a new locking block ? I had one in pieces about a month ago and I now know I don,t know .

KEYBEAR

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Rich no disrespect but if you can,t take the top lever out how will you fit a new locking block ? I had one in pieces about a month ago and I now know I don,t know .

KEYBEAR

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Richard.......Do yourself a big favor and send the gun the Doug Braker, The Gun Doctor for this repair. Doug did an excellent job on my DB-81, was VERY reasonable, and his turnaround time can't be beat. Fitting a new locking block is not a job for the average shooter. It's not that expensive to have it done by a professional, and that is exactly what Doug is........Just my experience.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Richard.......Do yourself a big favor and send the gun the Doug Braker, The Gun Doctor for this repair. Doug did an excellent job on my DB-81, was VERY reasonable, and his turnaround time can't be beat. Fitting a new locking block is not a job for the average shooter. It's not that expensive to have it done by a professional, and that is exactly what Doug is........Just my experience.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Perazzi USA's Lucio says let him or Giacomo do it.

In the future, push the lever over before you close the gun and you won't have this problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.