Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
You have to upload your picture files to a web server. Then copy the URL that points to it to the "Image URL" box just about the text box where you type your message. Its as simple as that.

Most internet accounts have some server space available for your use. If so, use that. Some of the cheap ISP's like Netzero or Juno might not give you any server space to use. In that case, there are picture hosting sites out there you can use. I don't use those so I can't give you any information on them, but others can. But use the server space that your ISP provides if they provide it, since you are already paying for it, you might as well use it.

Tom

·
Registered
350 Posts
Ellie Raisbeck is turning 50 on the April 13, 2008 and we would like for all to send her some type of card. It doesn’t even have to be a birthday card.

One request on mailing the card, wait until 8 Apr to mail the card to maximize the effect and she won’t hit me on Wednesday 9 Apr when we shoot league together.

Ellie has pulled practical jocks on a number of shooter for a few years and its time for payback.

I have posted some pictures of her and If you have any please post them If you don’t know how send them to me and I will post them.
Her Mailing address:

Ellie Raisbeck

1040 Reservoir Ave

Plain WI 53577

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.