Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way I can e-mail a thread off this site? It would have to be simple (I hope), if it can be done. Because I am not very computer savy.

Thanks RL Mims

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Click on that link with the arrow. It will automatically come up as an email box. Then just type in the email address at the top, and a message in with the link in the main writing area. Click send mail.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
My computer sent email from "Email a link to this thread" for years. As of last Fall, won't send anymore. David helped but couldn't fix it. The mail page comes up with attachment but when I hit send a pop-up appears stating "connecting to imap.aol.com" then "connecting". Runs for a minute then displays "Failed".

Anyone have and solve this problem?

milt

·
Registered
16 Posts
I do this all the time with jokes.

Put your arrow at the place you want to copy. Hold the button on the mouse down and drag the arrow down to where you want to end. Right click on the mouse.
put your arrow on "COPY" and left click.

Go to EMAIL and do as you would to send any mail - In the message block - right click, put the arrow on "PRINT" and left click. That which was copied will appear in the box. Then click on "SEND".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts