Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something that I've always struggled with. Just HOW and WHY some guys/gals are so popular at any given gun club can be a curiousity. Most of the time, these people can't even shoot worth a $hit, look hidious and have poor personaly hygene.

Any tips? What am I doing wrong??

Tron

·
Registered
480 Posts
Post several of your cartoons around the clubhouse. Their message will foster unity among the members and lighten the overall disposition.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Tron.

I don't know you and I am not suggesting that you do not do this already, but my motto is, "if you want to have a friend, you must first be a friend."

Good luck with the club.

HBT

·
Registered
480 Posts
Ask the Skeeters if they learned to cheat from the Sporters, or if it’s just a carryover from golfing. Do this while walking around with a high rib gun.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy with Skeeters......I just don't want to know. I don't care what they do.

Tron

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Some years ago all you had to do is dump some one fired hulls on the ground. AAs were especially liked. Damn near caused a riot after the squad finished.

How things have changed.

Regards....Gerald

·
Registered
591 Posts
Shoot there 20 years and be 65 or older, and you'll fit right in.

Don't be young, don't shoot well, and definetly don't ruffle any feathers by getting involved, making sure things are done right, and trying to lead the club in a positive direction.

~Michael

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe it's the ruffling of feathers that I have had problems with. Some great answers so far.

Tron

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I aint no dang liberal!! Not as far right as some, but NO liberal none the less.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Don't worry about it, The more you get involved the more you will see it is like political B. S. then you'll wish you were not involved and cannot get away. The world at one time loved a winner and that is not the case anymore so lose some more they will start to like you.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.