Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading off tomorrow to get the vision tested. I go about every three years and started wondering how often you guys have this done. My thinking is that I should do this every year just to make sure nothing has changed. Greg Saucedo

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
Annual...with Type II diabetes, it is mandatory to look for retinal problems. Now I am dealing with "floaters" in my right eye...not fun. Regards, Ed

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Usually twice a year with a retinal scan and vision field test each year. I used to go every three months to a Neuro-Opthalmalogist. Once a year is a good idea and more often if diabetic or have other conditions that need monitoring. Have your pressures checked to look for Glaucoma at the same time. Five minutes and it could help preserve your eyesight. Your eye doctor can be quite helpful in getting your trap scores up as well. Usually, most serious conditions can be found before you have serious symptoms. If you are facing Cataract surgery, look into the new Toric lenses if you need vision correction. Got them for my Mom when she had bilateral Cataract Surgery.

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,973 Posts
Crossfiring issues went away when I got a new prescription. Every year seems reasonable.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I agree with Pheasentmaster.Plus Im type 2 with Glaucoma.Have to go for that every three months.(Im in my GOLDEN YEARS,what a farce that is !!!!!!!!!!!).

Sandy Holehouse

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
With contact lenses I have to get a yearly check up with new prescription in order to continue to purchase contacts.

I might look in to talking to the doctor about the whole eye dominance thing. Never know there might be some useful exercises.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
I get my eyes checked every time I yell Pull!

·
Registered
84 Posts
LOL.... Good answer Bucko...
Annually for me I'm a perfect candidate for glaucoma that needs to be watched closely...

++++++++++

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.