Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
My Beretta JE 687 weighs 8 lb 9 oz with the 34" unsingle bbl, .....8 lb 14 oz with the 32" O/U. This is with an adjustable soft comb and kick-eez pad with a Jones adjuster.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Reason for the question is that as I get older it feels like the one gun is getting heavier (maybe just a mind thing), and that is without added weights in the stock or forearm, barrel etc. I have tried find information of the specific weights of the guns but have failed in my attempts (most likely because the two are now out of production)! Mike

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
"I have tried find information of the specific weights of the guns but have failed in my attempts (most likely because the two are now out of production)!"

The MX8 is not out of production. The MX8 GA is not listed but there is a Grand American 1 It is however not listed as a M8X GA just the Grand American 1

You already have a weight for the Beretta. However I have never heard of an S682X trap. I have however heard of a 682X and a S682. My guess would be you need to figure out what you are actually speaking of. The Perazzi Website doesn't give the weight of any of their trap guns.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Have you got or access to a trigger pull scale?? Or any other type of accurate scale capable of 10 or 12 lbs. These will tell you exactly what "your" gun\s weigh, not just what they are supposed weigh. May also be just a difference in balance. Ross Puls

1 - 7 of 7 Posts