Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
I'm amazed at how many people I know who claim they didn't vote for Barry when you know damn well they did.
George

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dumb argument and doesn't excuse your scumbag Hillary. I am not talking about Trump. He can do as he pleases. It's your Democrats that are importing cheap labor to take jobs from Americans who were already paying taxes.

·
Registered
30,540 Posts
Government writes rules, regulations and laws. Smart people use those rules, regulations and laws to their advantage. Change government to change the problems they create like H-1B's.......whatever the hell that is.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
And if Hillary is Obama's third term, where will the jobs be for "stay at home moms" that wish to return to work?

Blast from the past:

3 Reasons President Obama Is Wrong About Stay-At-Home-Mothers

And truth is stay at home Moms do so because wages for women do not support the necessities for women to report to work starting with childcare.

Also Mom's who stay at home can and do contribute in other ways (while the children are napping or in school), by taking care of the family accounting, housekeeping, gardening included canning, cooking, baking, minor repairs, maintenance--multitasking-- a host of other things that save money, as well as childcare. That's why a stay at home tax credit would be acceptable to most Americans. American, stay at home moms are not the slackers Obama makes them out to be.

·
Registered
15,940 Posts
H-1b Visa holders pay SS and Medicare taxes they also live in this country and spend money here. How many workers do that in the clip below?

GS
Once again our UP yellow journalist hits back hard with a stunning expose' from a washed up ex comic.

thRL7B5QBL.jpg

What is next from this Katie Couric II of the marshland? A story on how calling out the National Guard in North Carolina for riots bolsters the local economy by providing them paychecks?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts