Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you got new trapguns or guns for Christmas today.

Whatd Ya Git?

How many got reloading supplies?

How many got a new reloader?

How many of you bought someone a new Trapgun?

Surprise us.

Gary Bryant

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I got a JEG 687 Siver Pigeon II 32" O/U. Actually arrived last week but was for Christmas and my Birthday (which is tomorrow). I did get to shoot it Saturday and after a few adjustments to the comb ran the first true round through it.. Like it a lot..

·
Registered
367 Posts
I got a Henry "Goldenboy" for Christmas. It is a 22 cal. I've always wanted one and I guess my wife and son heard me mention something about it so they got me one. Can't wait to shot it.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Gary,my son Rich got a TM-1 Christmas present. And a new reloader to go with it. Should have seen him!!!! What a day to remember. Tom

·
Registered
253 Posts
I got my 7 year old son a savage 22 LR single shot, and my 12 year old daughter a remington 870 20 gauge and we spent christmas afternoon up in the mountains shooting their new guns and teaching them safe handling practices. My son shot 12 rounds in a 2 1/2 inch circle and my daughter hit about 8 clay targets, they said it was the best christmas ever.

Made me happy, happy, happy!!!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
I got my Grandson his first one. Last season he got his first squirrel. He carried that trophy by the tail for four hours , smiling from ear to ear and showing everyone that was in the area. How could I deny him? Got him a Remington 870 combo (slug barrel w/scope). First thing he said was all his friends have their own gun and now he can tell them he has one.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Registered
183 Posts
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and their New Year is a blessed one. Just wanted to thank everyone that has given advise to me that were so helpful. The shooting community is full of so many quality people. It makes me smile to be part of that.

When I was 13 my dad gave me my first gun for Christmas. I so wanted a model 1100 like his. When Christmas came their was a LC Smith 12ga double under the tree. Boy was I disappointed. But when we went to the deer woods and all the grown men said where did you get that and offered to buy it. I soon realized I could sell it and buy three 1100's but I did not. I still have it and remember all the good times I had hunting with him and all the good people I met doing so.

God Bless You All.

Buddy

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
My younger son got a new Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic and my older son got a new fitted hard case and a Graco and Kickeez recoil pad for his Winchester 101 we installed last week. We retired his 1100 Classic Trap or maybe I'll start shooting it and retire my 870. Heading to the gun club later to smoke a few targets.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Didn't get but GAVE....no kids of my own but gave my nephew my first single barrel 12ga that my mom and dad gave me Xmas 1973 ..still looks new and new has been passed to the next generation Xmas 2013...we took the buttplate off and wrote down a note of the history...extremely cool

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
My little one(will be 6 in a few weeks) got his first official gun. A Daisy Buck BB Gun. It is just like the old Daisy Red Ryder's we grew up with except with a shorter LOP. It even has a trigger safety. I figure it will be great to teach the early crucial gun safety issues as well as the basics of rifle shooting although he already has some rounds downrange(highly supervised) with one of my Ruger 10/22's.

I was so happy Santa is Pro-Gun.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
MATT thanks for sharing, cute little fart. What was his name, whoops? Pretty cool to make them happy is it not? Good job Matt. Hey Matt, do you have matching SPIDER MAN pajamas like the little guy?? Scott

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.