Trapshooters Forum banner
101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Why not? As long as you follow the published recipes and aren't pushing the envelope with everything you reload they will be just fine.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Check your insurance policy, mine will pay if there was a mishap same as if it’s stolen. I hope neither ever happens.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Reloads have always felt better than factory ammo. I’d shoot reloads exclusively if I could find the components and had a nicer reloading machine haha

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'm very careful in reloading. I take my time, PAY ATTENTION and inspect every shell before it goes in the box. In over 30 years of shooting reloads I've never had an issue. So, I was wondering how many of you that have these moderately or more expensive trap guns shoot reloads in them?
How many stars are in the sky?

·
Supporting Vendor
6,071 Posts
All the time.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Perazzi MX2000/8 and I shoot reloads exclusively. Used to shoot 1 1/8 oz #8 at 1145 and 1 1/8 oz #7 1/2 at 1200 but now shoot 1oz # 8 1145 only.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Blowing up a $50 single shot would likely be as disastrous to your health, as blowing up a CG.
I don't worry about using my reloads, as I have for a bit more than 50 years. I'm a cautious and careful reloader.
Nobody will ever know how many reloads my guns have shot.
AyA sidelock, Browning, Beretta, FAIR, Benelli to humble single shot, all get reloads as a part of their diet.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I sat in line at a Costco gas station yesterday, behind a brand new Corvette.
Cheap gas, expensive car. Cheap shells, expensive gun. What's the diff?

·
Premium Member
Brownings
886 Posts
I sat in line at a Costco gas station yesterday, behind a brand new Corvette.
Cheap gas, expensive car. Cheap shells, expensive gun. What's the diff?
Actually, Costco gas is not "cheap" gas. Competitive price at most stores, but not "cheap".

·
Registered
Kolar Max TA
33 Posts
I shoot reloads in my Kolar and other sporting guns. I use only published data and check my weight throughout the loading process.

101 - 120 of 123 Posts