Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very careful in reloading. I take my time, PAY ATTENTION and inspect every shell before it goes in the box. In over 30 years of shooting reloads I've never had an issue. So, I was wondering how many of you that have these moderately or more expensive trap guns shoot reloads in them?

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
It makes no difference between factory or reloads. As long as the person reloading follows published data from the powder company, and has weighted both his powder drops and his shot drops.
Most loaders have problems when they get there powders mixed up!!! Or when they want a Annie load, and are too cheap to buy the proper powder for the higher pressure loads needed for 1 1/8 oz. loads fired at 1,250 to 1,300 fps!!! So they just load 22 grains of Red Dot or 700x and bump it up from there normal 18 grains!!! break em all Jeff

·
Premium Member
11,892 Posts
Reloads in my Zoli Z-Trap Combo.

Occasional factory loads for handicap.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I shoot reloads in everything from 870s to a pair of Perazzi's including a couple of LC Smiths that I exclusively shoot low pressure reloads in.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I’m a careful and diligent reloader. I shoot factory and my reloads through everything I own. Been doing it that way since 1984.

·
Registered
Browning 725 trap combo
33 Posts
I shoot reloads almost exclusively through a browning 725. Yes I know not a expensive gun but will continue to shoot reloads when I upgrade to a real deal high end gun.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts