Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many of the Trapshooters.com readers have bought new guns of any type since Election day??

I personally have purchased a new Ruger 9mm and still looking for a 357

·
Premium Member
12,014 Posts
Two AR-15 receivers - will build the guns to suit.

$110 each - out the door.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Buy high capacity magazines; remember the last assault rifle fiasco? For example Colt AR-15 20 round magazines were going for $40 new; 30 rounders even more. Stock up as when the supply is short then you'll see really jacked-up prices.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I don't think this is the place to advertise that point. Bad enough the ATF and too many locals have the information. Buy what you like and stockpile what you need but why tell the world. Enjoy!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I started making purchases to ready myself for this time two years ago when the congress went decidely democrat. The only purchase recently just happened to be the day of the election when I ordered $500 worth of AR mags.

Did recently sell some that were not being used to purchase a couple that will be worth more should a ban come back around.. better investment that the stock market in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I didn't, I haven't, and if ask that guy, he will tell you the same...Don't be tellin anyone what you did, what you have, or what you want...there's commies everywhere...Heck Hillery is gonna be the Secretary of State!!!!! Where's the CHANGE?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sold a bunch, the price of guns went up, and people wanted them. We cleaned out some rooms and took a bunch of junk to the dump. Michael

·
Registered
538 Posts
Heard there were record sales of guns here in Michigan, I would suppose elsewhere too if true.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Yup, sold everything I owned after Obama was elected while I could get good prices before he has everyone melt theirs down next year... I might of shuda kept one but oh well....

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Let's just say my purchases are person to person not through a dealer. Only have a couple of guns that any branch of the government knows for sure that I have purchased.

Both are trap guns.

Rock

Jim

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.