Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys -- Shot the AZ state at Ben Avery back in March. Still waiting on results to be updated. How long does this take or was I left out? Joe

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
We'll have to check on it.

The Nevada State Shoot results are posted on the Shooter Info Center, and that was the week after Arizona State.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Just checked.

The ATA has the Arizona State data, but there was some extra data included in the file.

This situation is being taken care of.

The scores should be posted before too long.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
It is my understanding that the AA points update is waiting on replacement software.

The software previously used was developed by the ATA's previous software vendor, and updates to it are not supported.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
wow, an auctual legite question and a good answer with a prpblem with no slams on the ata. im impressed. maybe there is hope for the bashers on here. v10 you always seem to help on here and I for one appreciate it.
Chris

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks V10 --

What's funny about this one is that you posted your response here exactly 5 minutes after I received an email from Kathy answering the same question....the only difference being that I had an AZ shooter ask me in person. I didn't know you were doing the same research until I logged in to TS this evening.

To Joe - V10's info is spot on. There was some extra data in the file sent to the ATA that is causing their computers to reject the file. The ATA office and the shoot manager are working together to get it fixed.

Len Sullivan (aka Len in PHoenix)
ASTA Secretary / Treasurer

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the update Len -- New to ATA and didn't know what was normal. Love these great shooting events here in AZ. Joe

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Roger if they haven't posted the points why would there be a registry, they would still be individual reports.

Don

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Roger,

I'm pretty sure that the AA points haven't been calculated yet.

I sent an email late Friday asking about that, but haven't gotten a reply yet. Wouldn't expect one until Monday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.