Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am so very sorry to hear this, He was a very nice man and our prayers go out to his family He will be missed

Dave Shaeffer and Andrea

·
Registered
683 Posts
From everyone at the Vernal Rod and Gun Club, our thoughts and prayers go out to Billy's family. He was a great guy and will be missed. Sean and Stacy Hawley

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
I enjoyed my time on the EC with Bill; he was smart, thoughtful, and careful and when he had a position that counted to him he defended it to the last vote, win or lose. No hard feelings no matter how things came out; just move on and solve the next problem. A good guy personally and the perfect guy for that job.

My condolences to Cee Cee and the rest of Bill's family and friends. Rest in peace, Bill.

Neil

·
Registered
827 Posts
How very, very sad. My sincere condolences to Cee Cee and Billy's friends and family

Betty Sackett

·
Registered
477 Posts
We are so sorry to hear about Bill's passing. Our thoughts and prayers go out to CeCe and Bill's family. He was always a gentleman.

Tom & Vickie Larkin

·
Registered
796 Posts
I myself am sorry to hear about Bill's passing.I have known and watched Bill shoot for years with his squad mates here in the New England Shoots.A very sad day for sure.

Sandy Holehouse and family,
Paula ,Jennifer and Erik.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
All of us from Danvers Fish & Game are heartbroken to say the least.We lost a true friend.Our best to his family and to CEE CEE. Dennis Mastrolia.

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
For the last few days we knew the end was close for Billy. Billy and Cee Cee were engaged to be married. Billy decided for her future stability they should get married sooner than planned. Billy and Cee Cee were married Friday afternoon and Billy died Friday night.

John Hiter was in line to be our President this year. John died a few days before he would have taken the position. Now, Billy has died about 10 weeks after taking over as ATA President. We have lost much with the passing of these two fine men.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That was wonderful That they got married, CEE CEE if you need anything or want to talk Andrea and I are always home. I gave Jeff Wagner our phone number to give to you so dont hesitate to call.

Dave Shaeffer and Andrea Hughes

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.