Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I am a trapshooter and if I were around a club I would go and look. However Im at home and nearest club is 20 miles away but thanks for being obvious devils advocate. we were trying to settle a bet and we get such stupid responses such as backgound. such comedy should be on Leno.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
The ultimate trap field - The shot landing area is sheetmetal, sloped, and it's formed so the shot enters a flexible hose, which you can place at your position to collect it back. The convenience and cost savings of gettin your shot back will more than offset slowing the squad down as the hose is moved from station to station.

·
Registered
105 Posts
way too many factors to consider to come up with a answer. Last weekend I was shooting in a rather brisk wind and the wads weren't even making it to the trap house. Even on a perfect windless day I've had them land on top of the trap house so the best answer I can give is.....Not Very Far.

Bama

·
Registered
495 Posts
Gona ruin all the fun. Shot several 30yd paterns yesterday, Rem tgt-12 wads, 19 grns green dot, wads laying on ground at 30 to 35 yds.

Tom R.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
When mowing the grounds, I found lots of wads from 10 to 20 yards in front of the trap house. Hard on mower blades, too.

Danny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.