Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
yes...lootik...is the way I've always heard it....Nadine Ljutic pronounces it that way when she answers the phone.

E

·
0 Posts
No-resale-value. Lol. At least that is what it seems like here in the midwest.

I ain't askin' nobody for nuthin'.

ec90t

·
Supporting Vendor
9,952 Posts
Loo-Tick. Another one that really really bothers me is when someone calls a Luepold scope a "Lee-a-pold". It's pronounced "Loo-poled" dammit.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Lootic, Lootic, Lootic...Loopold, Loopold, Loopold. I still remember a night drinking beer with Tron and I pronounced it lee-o-pold. Gosh I'm a dork! If I had one of them scopes maybe I'd remember how to pronounce it!

Steve

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Rich man goes to College And a POOR man goes to work. I dont know much nuthin at all but I will take another toke . Reverend Zara, glad youre back. Jeff

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
I prefer the George Bush pronunciation........Noo-klar

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Main Entry: nu·cle·ar

Audio pronunciation for
" nuclear "
hear it again

Copy and Paste the address below

http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?nucle01m.wav=nuclear

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
How does one pronounce Ljutic? How about "the best trapgun" "unbreakable" "no resale value" "expensive" "thin blueing" "no combo's" "$900.00 release triggers" "life time gun". Just a few ways people have pronounced Ljutic.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Big Bore: I was thinking the same. I agree with best trap gun, unbreakable, thin bluing, and lifetime gun, but the rest doesn't apply here in Ohio. They sell around here due to games shooters, I have seen combos offered on here, plus a friend of mine has one, release triggers are $500 for one with the updated spring, pull triggers are around $350. Birdtracker

·
Registered
737 Posts
How about I have one, Mono Gun with midrib and two triggers, one release and one pull that I would sell for $3500 shipped and insured. Through Ljutic factory last year. BRGII

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
birdtracker: release triggers new from Ljutic are $900.00. Try to buy a new combo Ljutic for under $20,000, good luck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.