Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thers a gun on GA that I would like to talk to the own about but he will not email me back. He is a FFL holder in TX. How do I find where he is in TX and what his phone number is?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thers a gun on GA that I would like to talk to the own about but he will not email me back. He is a FFL holder in TX. How do I find where he is in TX and what his phone number is?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
bawana,

i'm trying for you, but damn guns america just has to keep changing stuff. it used to be, before there most recent update, there was a a header titled find an ffl. now i can't find it.

if you could give me the listing number, it may help. no promises. i don't know why they have to keep messing with that site. it's very frustrating.

brett d.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know what part of TX he's in. That is part of the problem.

Blizzard, The item number is 976578486. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jbbor, I did email him twice. he has not replied once. I don't know if he does not care or does not check him email. Either way I still would like his phone number.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty piss poor attitude to have when trying to sell guns. He should do as much as he can to sell them.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Hey Bwana,

Just because you THINK you emailed him doesn't mean he got it. I recently listed a gun on there and had emails from 2 people. When I got on the site, I had messages from 4 people. I tried to reply to 2 of them and they never went through. I would have to say there was a problem with the new site. JMO Good luck.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Am I missing something? Just go to a local gun shop near your home and explain you need them to receive a gun for you. Likely you'll pay a reasonable fee. Got to another if the fellow wants to charge too much....Bob Dodd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.