How do I contact people selling things? | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I contact people selling things?

Discussion in 'Site Help and Support' started by Dfryman, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Dfryman

Dfryman TS Member

I want to get hold of *** to see if ************** is still for sale I like in temple TX and he is in ********. Please help.

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell Well-Known Member

Christ O' Mighty, does any new member read the rules?
    Hang on, a moderator will be along to "help" you.

3. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Here is a link to the forum rules for using the classifieds by Participating Members. https://www.trapshooters.com/posts/2466655/

Trapshooters.com is not a auction or for sale site like gunbroker etc. We are a forum first with excellent vendors and a classified section for use by members who participate on the forum.

idustem and Harv Shell thanked this.
  4. Ken C.

Ken C. Well-Known Member

You Don’t:

As per the rules, members are required to have a minimum of 50 posts on their account before using the Private Message function and the Classifieds area.

Once your account reaches 50 posts, your status will be automatically updated (within an hour).

The rules are listed here for the classifieds area

also if you do not remain an active participating member your access t the classifieds and PMs will be shut off

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    OSOKILL, Jan 1, 2018Report
    #1Thank

idustem, George MT. and Harv Shell thanked this.
  5. OSOKILL

OSOKILL Administrator Staff Member TS Supporters

perhaps a month will be enough time for him to read and comprehend the rules eh :///

idustem, Harv Shell and Gussers thanked this.
  6. Gussers

Gussers Thorn in your side TS Supporters

Possibly, but I doubt it. He will either never return, or when he comes back try to circumvent the rules yet again. Just guessing of course.

7. Harv Shell

I told ya somebody would be along to help. Happy now?

Gussers thanked this.
  8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

These people aren't here to buy or sell.

They are here to harass the moderators.

If they could be traced I think you would find their IP address on another site or two.

Gussers thanked this.
  9. Harv Shell

I hope you are right, it would be scary to think there's that many numbskulls with guns frequenting here.

Gussers thanked this.
  10. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

to get the information you are seeking it is pretty basic and standard on forums. You request a PM from admin. Or a moderator. We have a thread set up for this. It it obvious that you are stoking conversation along on this thread and others just to reach the posting threshold so you can list you shotguns for sale. Take part in meaningful clay target shooting conversation here on the forum and we will see how it goes. All the dribble posts like where is the grand program are gonna go away......if you can find this forum you can find the ata website and info on Linn creek