Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets try it this way lets all get together and pass good ideas along to the EC and the Delegates.
First I think we should give the members more rights in there organization.

lets give us a vote and take the EC out of the picture ..

Let us vote on a President

Lets not limit a President to a one year term were accomplishing nothing this way

Lets make the financial reports available to each menmber and hire an attorney who's profession is manageing 501 c's

Lets straighten out the Per diem problem

Lets spend less on Matching shirts and hats and more on getting our youth involved in shooting

those are a few of my suggestions feel free to add yours

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Sandy---So when exactly did your discontent of the way you percieve the ATA's operations begin? Is this a recent thing, last year, year before that?

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
What interest do you have in the ATA Sandy?? Your not a current member, don't shoot registered, You don't even have a dog in this hunt, a horse in this race, a plate at this table...etc, etc...

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I never judge people on how many registered targets they shoot every year. Frankly i don't have a fraction of the amount i would like. Some people have other things that take priorities. That being said, you have 2700 targets lifetime since 2003 when joining and zero the last 2 years and this year you did not even re-new. Honestly now, are you really qualified for the witch hunt in which your leading? I'm certainly not.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
For me or anyone at that to comment on something that i do not have 100% of the facts from ALL PARTIES INVOLVED would be a crime in itself. This is TS.COM and nothing of that nature will work itself out here. Do you know 100% of the facts from ALL PARTIES INVOLVED on that junior reclassification????? Remeber no bullsh!&'n heresay or onesides story 100%??????? Come on now Sandy the truth. Did you even go to the Grand this year or any year???

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
How is it "How can ***we*** make the ATA a better organization" when you are NOT even a member of ***we***?

I think you also should answer V10's question if you are wanting any creditability in your rants.

Were you privy to both sides of the story of the Junior reclassification your ranting about?????

Bill

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sandie ,I'm not in tune with the politics of the ATA. My only real thoughts on your posts are that change and constructive ideas from the inside ,( being an ATA member ) may lend more credence to your opinions. just a thought. Jack Reeves

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.