Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
That over the top stop on 4th and 1 in the 4th quarter was replay stuff for sure. Don't watch a lot of football but sure enjoyed that one.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Yeah right "one of the best conferences". With the Michigan State win the Big 10 is now one win and 4 losses in bowl play this year.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
And congratulations to Ohio State for having a player suspended for 3 games (including the bowl game) for unspecified violations of Big 10 rules. Must be hard for Ohio State to break old habits.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Heaven forbid that the SEC never has their football players suspended. I count 2 wins for the BIG 10 (11).

blade819

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Wow two wins against four losses. I keep forgetting about Nebraska running from the Big12 to an easier conference. What a powerhouse the Big10 is!!!

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I think the thread was just congratulating MSU on a great win. Don't understand why some people have to pee on a thread just because it's not their favorite team or conference.

Enjoy the games. Pretty soon all we'll have is basketball and hockey.

Bill

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Problem is DblAuto just got out of the 5th grade and at his age. He is waiting for a SEC scholarship. I think he is already for a BS degree.

Don

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
Stanford played like Dallas. Good in the first half, and went to hell in the second half. Penalties, et. al.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts