Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a 2 child investment in the University of Central Florida while living in Orlando for 24 years, I remember 24 years ago a 3 building campus at UCF. Tonight no. 15 UCF who was a 17 point underdog thumped number 6 Baylor in the BCS Fiesta Bowl. I couldn't be more happy for Coach O'Leary and his team, the school and Central Florida. This is by far the greatest thing to ever happen to that university! I can honestly say that UCF is right up there with the two other football universities in the state. Also, there QB, Blake Bortles could be no. 2 in the NFL draft. Congratulations UCF Knights!!!

blade819

·
Registered
227 Posts
I also have a daughter going there and I live only a few miles away. Congrats UCF, you should be proud considering you were the underdogs going into that game.
Jim

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Florida football is a serious sport my neighbor has a daughter a UCF and now has a big smile after that great game. I have a daughter at FSU hope I can smile on the 6 th great college football state.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For those of us who have followed the growth of this University over the years, we should all be proud Knight Fans today. Their campus is beautiful and they now have a Law and Medical School. That's what I call Academic visionary's. They also have the number 2 best Pro Draft ranked QB.

blade819

1 - 7 of 7 Posts