·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thoughts and prayers for Lou.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Gary..... What type surgery did Lou have? Is he home, or still in the hospital? Thanks...... Dan

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Wow, what a surprise. No not really, you TS folks are the best anywhere. I am home as it was an out patient surgery for a Anguinal Hernia. laproscopic surgery is the bomb. I may be a hurtin unit tomorrow but right now I feel amazingly good. The hardest part was not being able to have my breakfast and 5 cups of java this morning LOL. Lots of people up there today that had surgery for serious issues so I feel fortunate. Technology is awesome. My wife is an angel as Gary will attest to so I am enjoying the attention LOL.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Prayers to you for a quick recovery. Had my gallbladder removed the Friday before Thanksgiving spent the next week walking around feeling like someone had clubbed me in the gut with a bat.

Hope your feeling well soon.

Tony

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Worrisome news and good news all in one thread!!! Feel well soon, my friend.

I had outpatient surgery summer 2011 for torn rotator cuff; only problem was couldn't pee for a while due to the anesthesia. Keep a heads up on that, it is very bothersome. "Score" some alpha blockers (flomax) if you have to if that becomes a problem....

"Ain't that arthroscopic surgery great?"

David

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Glad you are Ok. Lou, you are at the TOP of My Ts.com "Friends" List.Take Care and let me know if i can help in anyway. Regards Joe joe90t

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I did not know the bentz's were still open? Tell Wayne and BJ I miss them. I wonder if BJ remembers that I shot a perfect score in scrap when it was a pretty new game. I was pretty proud of that and she made me feel like I really did something. Probably of lot of em since!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.