Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doublewide at Silver Dollar, 3 bedroom, 3 full baths, 2 screened porches, 1 vinyl enclosed porch with air, 2 carports, on golf course. Newer a/c unit, new dish washer, 9 ceiling fans, oversize shed. Asking price $79,900. For more info, call 813-926-9190

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
9 ceiling fans - how's that AC working? What's the lot rent go to for a new owner?

rm

·
Registered
7,412 Posts
cab - All Yak wants is to let everybody know there is lot rent. Every $ ad he asks the same dumb question.

Nice house and nice location.

Don

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Yes Cab, I'm interested in a place at the Silver Dollar - had to wait until my wife retired ( 3 weeks ago) and now have to get her to make the trip. Why Big Don needs to run his mouth about me is unknown. Well, I won't say unknown because he has a reputation for running his mouth and not being able to back it up or too gutless to say it to someone's face. I'd appreciate a few more pictures if possible.

Rich

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
So Cab let us know if he ever shows up. If he ever runs into Don he'll find out that Don will say anything to you face to face that he would type on here. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yak, give us your name and e mail and we will send you pictures if you are interested. call us!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
To all of the potential buyers, this house is in amazing condition as well as location on the golf course, and Bob Carol take the best care of it,
it is a 100% ready for the next owner, if it was handicap accessable i would be there,
ill have to stay in mine down the street, but would much rather have there location, Ive lived here for over 25yrs, and hope to be here another 25,
after your here awhile the community becomes like a family, just my 002 cents,
Tom Nowak.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.