Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stay at the Laquinta on Shea. Click the link above for their web site. It is reasonable, clean, quiet and a good breakfast. About 15 minutes away

·
Registered
407 Posts
There are also a few Apartment complexes up North that would work too. I am sure they would accomodate a 3 Month winter visitor and they are 5 miles or less from the Range. I could get the numbers to them if that would help.

Mark

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
A couple of things

Phoenix is huge so Make sure you are not dericted to something that is a long way away.

include reasonably close RV parks in your search, a few years back I looked at places to stay here in Tucson. A surprising number of RV parks have all types of homes and RV's that they have purchased and rent, on weekly, monthly, seasonal and yearly schedules.

Al

·
Registered
16,872 Posts
Bell Road at I-17 has a Super 8 , a Motel 6, A Fairfield Inn, A Red Roof,and a Quality Inn, probably more in that area. There is a Hampton closer, at Pinnacle peak and 17, and a Studio 6 extended stay at Union Hills.

The I-17 Corridor is loaded with lodgings, You can find Your favorite on that road.

We Had an all you can eat Breakfast at the Waffle house there once, just before shooting.

Needless to say that was a mistake.

HM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.