Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Am going to Arizona in February for a clinic at Ben Avery north of Phoenix, a tournament in Casa Grande, and the Spring Grand in Tucson.

Any hotel recommendations which are gun friendly and are pretty nice which are close to those three places ?

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
I have a spare bedroom 65 miles from BA, 75 from Casa Grande, and 125 from Tuscon. That's convenient isn't it? I'd PM WPT for BA and Hap McTweaks for Tuscon. Enjoy a great state when you're here.

·
Registered
992 Posts
There are countless rooms in the North end of Phoenix. Go online and check them out. As far as Casa Grande goes the same thing. In Tucson a lot of the shooters stay at the Country Inn just off the interstate. This Hotel is called there downtown location. They have a shooters rate of $85.00 a night with a real nice breakfast. No matter where you stay DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR CAR. As the locals like to steal. Look me up I am in room 145 for the spring grand. Trevor Dawe.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
For Ben Avery:

I-17 and Bell Road has just about anything you could want, easy on and off of the freeway and reasonable rates, places to eat all over the place ...

Haven't been to Casa Grande in a while so it might be built up, same thing with Tucson ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Stayed at the Hampton Inn in Anthem last time I was there. Clean rooms, I had ordered shells to be delivered there and they were waiting. So I'd say gun friendly. Denny's across the parking lot for breakfast and you're 15 mins max to the range.

HJH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.