Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a new year and its time to check your gun case and bags to stock up on gun lube for your shotgun. I'm selling Hot Shot Gun Lube for $5.95 a jar plus S & H for 2011. Each 2 ounce jar will come with a free applictor brush. Go to www.hotshotgunlube.com to order the site takes paypal. Also available on the site is the Hot Shot dual gauge shell cutter in 12-410 and 20-28.

Have fun Shooting

Mike Wirz/Owner
Hot Shot Gun Lube

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hey Mike, I just ordered 2 of these. i've never used your product before but I'm gonna get some and see how it goes. Your website said buy 2 and get a free brush, but your ad here says a free brush with every container. its petty, i know, but I was going to give one of these away and was wondering if it would come with two brushes.

thanks in advance and I look forward to getting your product.

Paul

·
Registered
661 Posts
Mike has a Browning BT-100 Stainless Steel 34" for sale with the G Squared recoil reducer and an Allem's release trigger for sale at his shop. He is an FFL dealer. Somehow the picture got placed here. I've seen the gun and it is very nice. It's priced for not much more than you'd expect to pay for a BT-100 Stainless without the G Squared and Allem's release trigger. Mike is a great guy to deal with. He's a retired Sheriff. His phone number is 909-677-7181 Pacific Standard time. Bob

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ordered a couple of tubs of this grease and it works great...my XT opens like butter and is so smoothe in operation I am really impressed....thanks Mike

·
Registered
792 Posts
Order placed 2/16 ..... any ETA on arrival? I have not received a shipping confirmation????

Shipment arrived 2/22 .... Thanks. An email confirming shipment is a suggestion.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Got my shipment today, and was surprised by the speedy delivery. Grease looks great--love the color--and can't wait to try it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.