Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breitbart TV: On Fox News' airing of the wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery, a disproving "Jesus" was overhead on a hot mic...

Apparently Veterans Day is just another traditional annoyance to President Peacock.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
You don't know what the "Jesus" was referring to.

Eric

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
If true....Obama is not fit to breath the free air that these heroes sacrificed for or to walk on the sacred grounds at Arlington. He is almost good enough to be cleaning the latrines at an Army post...almost. If he hates this country and what it stands for he should head back to Kenya and there would be thousands volunteering to help him pack. ed PS...no matter what the Jesus was referring to it was inappropriate at this occasion.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty sure I do know what President Obeyme was referring to, based upon the way he said it. He sounded annoyed, like he was being put out to be there.

The spinmeisters are already pulling out the stops to make excuses for him.

·
Registered
12,447 Posts
I couldn't stomach after just a couple of minutes into his time behind the mic!!

When he started spouting off about "health care" that was enough, he is totally shameless!

That is why the TV has a off switch!

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Ranks right up there with MOOOOCHELES comment, "all this for a damn flag?"

THE 2 most disrespectful aholes in the country.

·
Vendor
2,108 Posts
If I was President of the USA and had the ability to get to anyplace, any function, anytime I wanted (which he does), I would not have missed the Doolittle Raiders last gathering on Saturday.

Watch the video, it is worth it (IMO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDKPYpkU5Cg&feature=youtu.be

Don

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It would have been a real slap in the face to Obama if these vets groups would invite both former presidents Bush.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I have the utmost respect for the 107 year old Veteran called out in the audience, and I thank him for his service to our Country, and for living a long, rich, Christian life.

But, what did Joe Biden, and "The Supreme Moocher" have to do with him and his fellow Veterans as Odumba$$ refers to?

I'm so tired of watching this POS in OUR White House, take every opportunity to bring race into anything newsworthy.

I'm almost to the point that I don't care who replaces him, just do it and let us sort out the details.

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
He's probably pissed because his missed a tee-off time because of the vets. Maybe they forget his teleprompter. Boo Hoo.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
As much as I hate the man, with out the next few words, it is hard to say what he was talking about. I am not giving him a pass, but until I hear more I will reserve judgment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts