Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have for sale a hornady 366 in 20 ga. it has the auto advance feature. it does not have the gas cylinder attachment to smooth out operation or the spring loaded primer seating punch. i bought it on ebay and believe it was from a dealer close out and has only been used by me when setting it up for operation. i never have used it as i came across a deal for four p-w 900 loaders 12,20,28,410 with a hydro unit and a bunch of other stuff ect. the 366 came with an extra top plate. another gauge dies can be mounted on the xtra plate and with a minimum effort another gauge can be set up on the 366 quickly. the loader came with an extra 20 gauge indexing ring and ring guard, and several other small parts. i am asking $275.00 and the cost of shipping and insurance to buyer or obo. if this intrests you send me an email with your phone number or request my phone number by email. [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have for sale a hornady 366 in 20 ga. it has the auto advance feature. it does not have the gas cylinder attachment to smooth out operation or the spring loaded primer seating punch. i bought it on ebay and believe it was from a dealer close out and has only been used by me when setting it up for operation. i never have used it as i came across a deal for four p-w 900 loaders 12,20,28,410 with a hydro unit and a bunch of other stuff ect. the 366 came with an extra top plate. another gauge dies can be mounted on the xtra plate and with a minimum effort another gauge can be set up on the 366 quickly. the loader came with an extra 20 gauge indexing ring and ring guard, and several other small parts. i am asking $275.00 and the cost of shipping and insurance to buyer or obo. if this intrests you send me an email with your phone number or request my phone number by email. [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.