Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join us for the best games shoot on the planet. New this year is the 4 man Annie team championship, 3 belt buckles this year, 4 attendance money clips, 4 team Annie Oakley champion money clips. I have lost lots of emails over the years, if your reading this and would like one email me at [email protected] and if you need a hard copy program I will have some at Hermiston for the blue MT. Turkey shoot on the 12th.

If a pic is worth a 1000 words then here are some past shoot pic's........I personally guarantee you will get your moneys worth on shooting for the weekend, full entertainment value, and great food to be served. I have surrounded this shoot with the best of the best from cooks, to pullers, and most of all the best shooters on the planet as well. However the best advertising for a shoot is past shoots, and word of mouth, if you enjoyed this shoot then hit this thread. Rick.

[email protected] if you need a program, or pm me on here for one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
it ben a long time since I shoot this shoot but it has always been fun and has some of the best shooters in the united states who show up for it

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great shoot in my opinion this year, thanks to all who attended.

If you know someone who left a range bag have them get in touch with me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts