Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Programs printed out this week, for an emailed version PM me on here or email me. This is going to be a great shoot, 21st annual this year. They get better and better each year. If you are in doubt about how this shoot runs, post on this thread, the shooters who shoot this shoot are the best on the west coast. If you are within driving distance (24 hours) this is worth the drive.

Free apples

Juniors and Sub Juniors under 21 shoot for half price of entries.

3600.00+ straight pot in buddy shoots. Bring big bullets- and lots of them.
littlegambler_2008_03034.jpg

littlegambler_2008_03036.jpg

littlegambler_2008_03035.jpg

littlegambler_2008_03037.jpg

·
Registered
581 Posts
This shoot is ran smoothly, the food is wonderful, and Little Gambler has it right tough shooters. Its one of the best around I already booked a room. Corey.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gearing up for the biggest weekend fun shoot on the planet. If your one of the only ones that don't have a program yet, email me. l.g.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Awesome shoot this weekend Ricky. As always, well run, great people and awesome food.

For those of you who have never attended, you should go. Just to see an Annie Oakley shot with 75-80 people is amazing! -------the Lopers

·
Registered
124 Posts
It's a long way from Nampa Idaho but well worth the drive, if you want to have an amazing week-end don't miss this one next year! Special thanks to everyone behind the scenes, kitchen help, trap help and management. It was a lot of fun and we appreciate the effort

Mark

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great shoot, I agree with Shane,the Annie line-up started on post 1, trap 1 and ended on post 5, trap 2, longest line-up I've seen.

Chuck and Brandon are the team to beat, they are great pardners, they always rise to the challenge and finish first, good shooting you two.

Shane is correct saying Mark is too humble to mention he and Bob shot a great score on Sunday, it seems them two guys always number one or two. Of course, "good heartened, honest Bob", is just as humble as Mark.... Good shooting you two.

Joe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts