Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
4 more days!!!!!!!!!! I think I just wet my pants with anticpation!!!!
Can't wait to come back up and see all of the great folks at your shoot Ricky. "Hands down....the best shoot around" (hey that rhymed......there's your new slogan....free of charge).

Signed,
Loper (the younger better looking one) :)

P.s. Tell your honey I'm bringing her a special gift....made it just for her.

P.p.s. Is Wilgus on crack? This shoot isn't for the faint-hearted sporting clay guys......these are tough targets and it's 50 degrees below room temperature out there.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Loper, make sure you take that 4x4 you call a gun down there. Its the only place that ugly thing would be allowed to show its muzzle. JW

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks to every shooter who showed up and battled the slight rain. Hope everyone had a great time and got enough food to eat. I still don't know how Loper X 2 got BOTH money clips............

·
Registered
581 Posts
LG great shoot again..........I now have webbed feet but I will survive. Thanks for everything 364 days till the next one. Assbag

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks again for all who made it, looking forward to an even bigger and better program next year. BTW here is a pic of my Perazzi "air drying" after the shoot......did not know that a rubber recoil pad could hold water like a sponge after 20 continuous hours of shooting in the rain.
Wood Table Metal

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks like you shot one of Chuck's shells through it. LOL

Ricky----Dad and I had a wonderful time again. Thanks for another opportunity to spend quality time with the greatest bunch of guys around and once again getting to shoot with my dad. The food and the program was great.

P.s. Assbag and Kovis, the hotel called and said they found a pony costume in the room......they're sending it to your house UPS.-----(weirdos)

Loper

·
Registered
581 Posts
Pack we shot ok, yes I got my shells PM me your address I will get a check to ya, It rained harded than I have seen in a while. It was a great shoot missed seeing ya. Assbag

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.