Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shoot a 94 in high winds from 19 yards. Got 1/2 yard. Am I a long yarded yet? Time to break out the NITRO loads. . LOL

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
See the more money you spend on a gun the fast and back to the 27 yards line.
Then you can shoot next to the guys with there BT99's. Only kidding. Good shooting.

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
smsnyder- Congratulations. You will soon be referred to as one of the professionals who concern so many other shooters.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats on your journey to the "back of the bus". My first jump went from 20 to 24 in one weekend ,2 yrds one day and 2 more the next. Took a while to adjust after that.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Watch out for that 20 yard line it is a tough one to get off of the only way I got off it in the long ago years was went to the 19 then that got me on a roll got a half yard then almost a year later I got 54" with a perfect score so that put me on the 21 so maybe you are going places Earl!

Blaze away with that Blaser

Foggy!

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Congratulations, Earl. When you were sayin' that you were going to quit a couple of years ago, Andy and I knew that it would have been the wrong choice for you. I'm so glad that you gave it another try!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I'm sure its been quoted here before but if you may have missed it; "You can come out of trapshooting with a million bucks,,you just have to start with two!" Hang on tight, and enjoy the ride. Each step back is an experience.

Big Jack

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.