Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Christmas is upon us again! Just like last year I'd love to give all of you some ammo for Christmas. However, Publishers Clearing House has not been forthcoming with the check they seemed so confident I was going to receive. So, I'm going to send a couple of boxes of Kemen shells to a lucky winner every day from now until Christmas Eve! The second drawing each day from the emails will receive a "PlastiGrabber" barrel cleaner.

Send me an email to the above address and include the COLOR OF THE COIN in the Target Mizer II token machine on my website (above also) Yes, I know its a not to subtle way to get you to look at my web site ... but you might get some free stuff for Christmas! No cheating everyone look for the coin!

My staff and I at Target Shotguns, Inc. would like to wish all of you at TS.com a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bob Schultz

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Folks,

Bob is one of the good guys! Take advantage of his offer, and also buy from him when you need something!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

·
Registered
684 Posts
Email sent: I've never shot any Kemen loads before. Can you tell me a little more about them before I buy two cases with this months internet special. You guys will just have to go to his site to see what kind of deal it is. I'd be more inclined to know about the 3 dram 1 1/8 load. Thanks Joshua Lovejoy

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joshua,

The intro offer for Kemen Shells is not such a good deal if you can buy ammo locally. UPS charges a lot to ship flats of ammo so hence the price. If you are interested in Kemen ammo in any kind of volume 100 - 200 flats I can help.

Merry Christmas!

Bob Schultz

·
Registered
886 Posts
A most generous offer, Bob. I have just enough Scotch blood in me to send you an email. With fingers crossed :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your crew.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Today's Kemen shell winner - Mike Ralston

Today's PlastiGrabber bore cleaner winner Dwain B. Cook

Keep those emails coming! Two more winners tomorrow,

Bob

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tuesdays Winners!

Kemen shotshells: Roy Green

Plastigrabber bore cleaner: Jerry Bridges

Keep those emails coming!

Merry Christmas!

Bob Schultz

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
I think Bob should have to give out 3 extra prizes for his blunder on Dec 1!!!

BIG WINK ;)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yvonne...what did I do now? ( Question I often ask my wife... as I stand there clueless to why she is mad at me!)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I believe she is referring to your announcing the 1 Dec winners in three separate, duplicate postings...

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Release mouse! I love it.

Wednesdays winners:

Shells: John Caffey, NC

PlastiGrabber bore cleaner: Scott Calhoun, IL

194 emails and counting!

Merry Christmas!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status