Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well once again the folks at Publishers Clearing House did not come through with the multi-million dollar prize they all but promised me in their mail flyer. So instead of a large cash Christmas drawing to say "Thank You!" to our many customers on TS.com, We are giving away 4 boxes of shells each day from Dec 15th through the 24th.

Email to: [email protected]

They are free and we'll have a random drawing each day to determine the winner. All you have to do to enter is go to the web page above and scroll down to the "Target Manager" picture and put the number of targets remaining on the LED screen in the picture in an email to the address above.

Yes, I'm getting you to our web site. But it's not like I'm asking you to climb a mountain or swim the Mississippi! So, if you want to be in the drawing go to the site and email the number to me...simple enough.

All of us at Target Shotguns Inc., David, Gary, Corky, Dennis, and I wish all of you the Merriest of Christmases, the Happiest of New Years and many thanks for your business over the past 34 years.

Let's see if we can have a record year for emails from TS.com!

Bob Schultz, Target Shotguns, Inc.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I won shells last year, so won't throw my name in the ring this year so someone else can have a turn. A very, very nice Christmas present, Bob. A real nice gesture.

Thanks, Denny

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Didn't work for me either, but then I'm probably the most computer illiterate person you have ever seen, try again next week I guess. Ross Puls

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Bob, Thank you for adding a little fun to the trapshooters fraternity. You are the kind of man that reminds us of what things are supposed to be like. Merry Christmas and may good things always come your way. Leo

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Bob, Thanks for having this again this year.

Merry Christmas to you and your employees

Bill

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Ross! You and I could have a shoot off at the fun day of the Ohio State Shoot for the biggest pc dinosaur award. Gary could referee it! Tom Rhoads

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You might have a cookie with an old website in your computer.

Try the website above and click on "Voice release systems" then click on "EZPULL" now you can find the Target Manager with the number on the LED.

Hope this helps.

Bob

1 - 20 of 62 Posts