Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll bet you thought old Bob was going to be cheap this year and not give away free shotgun shells ... well you were correct! ...No really I'm doing it again to say thanks to all my shooting friends and customers who have wished me well and helped our business stay above water during these tough economic times. Without your support, we would be one of the business casualties. So THANK YOU!!

Once again I'd like to buy ALL of you some shells for Christmas ... business is not that good! So, I'll start by giving away 4 boxes of Kemen shotshells to a lucky person each day from now until Christmas Eve. Email me at the gmail address above and include your UPS shipping address. If you get picked I'll send you shells and post your name on this thread. If you live in one of those places I can't send shells I'll find something nice to send you instead. (Canada, UK, and certain states...you know who you are.)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all,

Gary, Corky, Colton, Dennis and Bob,

Staff at Target Shotguns.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Wow Bob, that is a really kind gesture. I hope the favor comes back to you ten fold. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for Happy New Year to you and your team!

Always a pleasure dealing with you guys!

Smok'n Joe

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
Merry Christmas and Thanks for the generous offer. I stated in my e-mail to you donate the 4 boxes to a youth or youth group if I happen to be one of the winners.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year also. Ralph

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the kind words and well-wishes.

In answer to a couple of your questions:

1. You only need to emial one time ... we keep the list and my Pit-Bull Jojo picks a new name from the entire list each day...

2. Coyote270. Picture is in my office at home ... you get yours hung yet?

3. Must have a UPS address...can't mail shells. No PO Boxes.

Merry Christmas and Good luck to all.

Bob Schultz

·
Registered
886 Posts
A most generous again this year, Bob.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, your family and your crew.

Thanks from New Hampshire.

Doug Whiton

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.