Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29,238 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpg

Couple more in the same evening gown, but photos are washed out.

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
Disgusting.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
SHTF! Right now in Dallas. Reports of 2 cops shot, sounds like sniper style.

There was a "peaceful" protest in response to the police shootings in MN and LA.

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
Eddie Murphy has more class than that POS.

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
I don't get it. Italians, Germans, Irish, Indians, even Vietnameze, Chineze, and all kinds of Asians, and for some reason as a nation, we can't cure the black problem.

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
Setterman, it is because since LBJ the Democrats have preached to the black community that nothing is their fault and white people America owe them for slavery and that the Democrats would see that they would get what they are owed so that they would vote for Democrats. Hasn't worked out well for anyone but the Democrat politicians.

·
Registered
205 Posts
They talk back a lot, if not always, with little restraint, creating an ever increasing audience, making for media coverage, giving them reinforcement, and the sense of entitlement. Most don't work, either at a job or being a father, so they have no natural boundaries, except when their behavior turns criminal, and then it's too late to do anything but react, in a weak defensive posture. Reminds me of perpetual adolescent behavior. I agree with Setterman and Shortstop too. Solution? Pay absolutely no attention to them, ie, give them nothing, unless and until it's deserved. They have to grow up themselves. We can't pay them to do it. Leave them alone with themselves. Change will have to come from within. But of course, step on my toes and then a quick and sudden correction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts