Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilmer & K-80 Eye-Candy

899 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  walnutmaker 
#1 ·
Wow, that is a nice piece, I like the amount of drop at the heel that it has, that is what I am looking for to put on my K80. Is that what they call super scroll on the receiver??
Don

#8 ·
To k80bav, Hey Nino -- I was working on your pcs today as a matter of fact. I really think your wood is as nice as it gets. I am satisfied it will be simply stunning on your K gun. Lets put it this way---- if you're not happy please let me know, I'll make a permanent home for it in Colorado! I am moving into my new shop tomorrow and will have finish on it next week. I can't wait! Will talk soon. Thanks Phil

#9 ·
I have A friend that just bought A K-80. Its A nice one and he has the same concerns about the wood. I am moving this to the top so he can see it later today as I think he might be interested in wood like yours. Its just the wood he would be interested in. Very pretty wood.

#10 ·
DBbill, This reminds me of Tony B's old buddy Bernie--- the guitar guy. we were going to build stocks and paint them with a snake skin pattern. I think they would have looked awesome! Unfortunately Bernie is no longer with us and the company was sold. I think it would be too cool! Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.