Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's have one more and ask some of these pretty girls back to our hotel.
I'm having so much fun!
No I didn't pay. I thought you guys paid.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
m70win:

The photo you posted was taken on a jet. According to news reports, the Hildebeast and her staff partied at a Cartagena hotel.

Readers may recall that a Cartagena Hotel is where Secret Service personnel and their military support folks are accused of hanging out with a group of Columbian play for pay dollies.

Coincidence (snicker) or a case of mistaken identity? Inquiring minds want to know.

sissy

·
Registered
29,240 Posts
Reports are Hillary was looking at a career change after Obama is voted out of office in November and she does not plan to spend any more time in public service.

Here is a picture of her career consultant.

rickbarker_2009_2505222.jpg

I guess as long as Hillary resides in New York State, I will have no reason to visit there. My poor little mind cannot handle the mental picture let alone the real thing.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Tron slipped her a mickey.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Tron did more than slip her a mickey. It was just the first thing he slipped her. I think he lengthened her forcing cones and backbored her while he was at it. Looks like he may have bent her carrier a little too. Glad he did not do an adjustable butt.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Bad 303,,,,,,,,that was BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD......ROFLMAO,,,,shame....

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
You guys are just jealous. Who in their right mind doesn't dream about loosening ol' Hill up with a bit of alcohol and having their way with her. I think about that a lot.

Jb

·
Registered
29,240 Posts
Oh lord, I wish I had read Tron's post later in the day, instead of right now, after eating.

I will have a terrible day at the range with that mental picture he suggested.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I seriously doubt that the human body could consume enough alcohol or drugs to make Hildebeast look good on her best day ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.